Apr 21, 2015

Adoption Profile Tip - from Parentfinder.com

When writing your adoption profile think about your family traditions and the connection that is passed on from one generation to the next.  Capture an anecdote for the expectant Birth Mother to read.  Paint the picture without being wordy.
My grandmother learned to make jam from her grandmother.  It was something they did every summer.She passed that tradition to me.  Our Cherry tree blooms in April.  In June I would go to my grandmother’s house and climb the ladder to the tallest branches.  She would tell me stories of her childhood as we picked cherries.  We’d wash them, pit them, she froze some for pie and we made jam with the rest. 
Here is a picture of our cheery tree.  I took this last Saturday.  We'll be picking in June :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment