Nov 14, 2013

Talent Donation Creates a Better Society

 
 
A TED conference is where the world's leading thinkers and doers gather to share ideas worth spreading.  You can find TED talks via Google on most any topic.  Some are given by scientists, some, are professors, and others are people like you and I who had an idea, acted on it, and it made their little corner of the world a better place.    
I’m a fan. So many of these talks are inspiring or informative and who can’t use a little inspiration?  In my Google plus account, I have set an alert set to email me every time TEDx is mentioned in a story.  This story came up – For me it highlights of charitable giving.  It reminds me of the saying, “You get what you give.”
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/people/2013/11/178_146061.html

No comments:

Post a Comment