Jun 8, 2015

Adoption Profile Tip - Adding a Journal Update

Adoption Journal update: My daughter Carly wanted a retro bike she could ride to work.  She found an old bike “For Free”. Telling me she wanted to strip it, paint it, add a new seat and handle bar grips and make it new, I thought it sounded like a great project we could do together.  I took it apart, stripped off the paint, sanded it, washed it and painted it.  I had never done anything like that.  YouTube videos showed me step by step what to do.  Yesterday she helped me put it together.  Her smile let me know that the time I spent stripping off the paint was so worth it!  
What did you do over the weekend?  It only takes a few sentences illustrated with a photo.  That story may be the one that resonates with a birth mom. Go to www.parentfinder.com and add a journal entry to your adoption profile.




No comments:

Post a Comment