Oct 6, 2014

Adoption Journal - Tip

Staying active in your Adoption Journal gives the reader endearing information about you that you couldn't add to your profile because of space.  Most On Line Adoption Profile Resources show the last time you visited.  So not only are you continuing to tell your story, you are also showing the reader you care by staying active.  The update doesn't always have to contain a short story about what is currently going on in your life.  It may be an anecdote based on the season.


When my wife and I started dating she introduced me to the idea that there is more to life than sports. We began going to plays and ballets.  At first it was so out of my comfort zone I wasn’t sure what to think.  So glad she took me!  Our kids have been raised more in the arts because that was their interest.  Piano lessons, clarinet, and ballet.  They’ve been great teachers.  Saturday I bought tickets to see The Joffrey Ballet perform Swan Lake.  Looking forward to this family date! – Do you have a family member who introduced you to something new that became a part of your life? – capture that brief story in an Adoption Journal Update.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment